It’s an award that that is still steeped in prestige – the Top Employers award. A badge of honour that employers proudly display and flout – here is the list of Saskatchewan’s top employers winners for 2021;
Saskatchewan’s Top Employers Winners of 2021
- 3sHealth / Health Shared Services Saskatchewan
- Access Communications Co-operative Ltd.
- Calidon Equipment Leasing
- Cornerstone Credit Union Financial Group Limited
- Creative Options Regina, Inc.
- First Nations Bank of Canada
- Flaman Sales Ltd.
- Group Medical Services / GMS Insurance Inc.
- Information Services Corporation / ISC
- K+S Potash Canada GP
- McDougall Gauley LLP
- Nutrien Inc.
- Ranch Ehrlo Society
- Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission
- Saskatchewan Blue Cross
- Saskatchewan Crop Insurance Corporation / SCIC
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board
- Saskatoon Police Service
- Southeast College
- Synergy Credit Union Ltd.
- Vaderstad Industries Inc.
- Zagime Anishinabek
How are the winners determined?
“Employers are compared to other organizations in their field to determine which offers the most progressive and forward-thinking programs.” Employers are evaluated by the editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers and they use the same eight criteria as the national competition which includes the following:
- Physical Workplace;
- Work Atmosphere & Social;
- Health, Financial & Family Benefits;
- Vacation & Time Off;
- Employee Communications;
- Performance Management;
- Training & Skills Development; and
- Community Involvement.
Eligibility Requirements of the competition
Any employer that had its head office or a principal place of business in Saskatchewan may apply to be considered as a Saskatchewan Top Employer. The Employers can of any size and can be from the private or public sector.
So if your in Saskatchewan and searching for work or perhaps you plan on moving there and will be in the market for a new job – remember to apply to Saskatchewan’s top employers! You can check out information on each of 2021’s winners of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers in this article – thanks for reading!
Diverge Media is an independent Canadian media outlet dedicated to bringing you the stories that matter. We do not, and will not ever accept funding from government. Therefore, we rely entirely on donations from our generous readers and viewers to help us continue our work. You can support us by donating in the form below or by buying a Diverge Media hat in our store!
You must log in to post a comment.